- Campus Planning and Development shall be notified of any proposed Temporary Displays a minimum of two weeks before the display is to be installed so that the appropriate departments are aware of the displays and approve any such locations.
- Temporary displays include the temporary installation of displays (e.g. special event promotion, awareness campaigns, temporary display of artwork, etc.) within exterior and interior public spaces on Campus.
- Temporary displays shall be located in accordance with the following requirements:
- Displays will be permitted for a maximum of 5 days.
- Displays must be removed the day immediately following the completion of the display period and the location left in the conditions it was before the display was installed.
- Displays must not be located to limit or restrict the entry or exit to any building.
- Displays must not be affixed to any interior or exterior walls.
- Displays must not be attached to any trees or vegetation.
- Displays must not possess any safety or security concerns.
- The cost of damaged to University infrastructure resulting from a temporary display will be the responsibility of the applicant to repair and/or replace the damaged infrastructure.
Should your Temporary Display proposal not meet these requirements, please contact Campus Planning & Development to seek approval.