Once your individual unit Safe Work Plan is approved, you can access the following resources to support a safe return.
Mandatory training for all staff returning to campus
All UBC employees are required to complete this mandatory training within 30 days of returning to campus, or as soon as possible if they have been working on campus since the remote working arrangements were put in place.
We all need to follow our COVID-19 campus safety rules
Planning and training is just the start of the process. Although there will be fewer people on our campuses, it is vital that we continue to follow public health and WorkSafeBC guidance. UBC has developed some campus rules to ensure the health and safety of our community:
- Assess yourself daily for COVID-19 symptoms
- Stay home if you are ill
- If you have been exposed to someone or have symptoms of COVID-19, complete the BC self-assessment tool and follow the instructions provided
- Stay physically distant as much as possible
See the complete list of COVID-19 Campus Rules.
The following items can be ordered through the Facilities Management Work Order System, as required by your Parent Plan.:
- Cleaning kits (COVD-19 effective cleaners, disposable paper towels, gloves)
- Hand sanitizer
- Control shields and ear savers
- Physical barriers (plexiglass) or hand-sanitizer dispensers, including installation
- Resource refills (paper towels, soap, etc.)
A copy of a Parent Plan approval letter from RPCC is required with each order.
Standardized indoor and outdoor signage has been developed including floor decals, directional arrows, and signage for entry-ways, hand-washing, and space occupancy limits.
Learn about self-serve signage and custom options.